Did you know that Michigan criminal defense attorney, David J. Kramer’s blog has been up for a year?
Today, we are celebrating our blog’s birthday as it has been up for over a year now. We are going to celebrate by recapping our most popular articles over the past year.
These are the article that you, our readers, have clicked on the most according to Google Analytics.
Let’s Begin the Count Down
- How to File an Appeal in Michigan – Application for Leave of Appeal Part 4
This article was part of a series that outline how to file for an appeal. In this series we broke down the Michigan Court of Appeal Handbook, making the information easy to understand.
- 4 Reasons Why Good People Do Bad Things
Have you ever wondered why good people do bad things? This article discuses 4 possible reasons on why.
- How to Get Your Criminal Record Expunged Part 3
The third part of a series that outlines how to get your criminal record expunged. This article shows you how to apply for an Expungement in 8 easy steps.
- What You Need To Know When Charge With a Felon – Part 2
Here is the second part of a series that details what it means to be charged with a felon here in the state of Michigan.
- Michigan Texting While Driving Law
If you are wondering what Michigan’s texting while driving law is, then you’ll want to check this article out.
- Kelsey’s Law Bans Michigan New Drivers from Texting, Talking and Driving
This law was in honor of Kelsy Raffaele who died while texting and driving in 2010. The law makes it so that individuals with levels 1 and 2 license are banned from using their cell phones.
- Has One Harlem Shake Video Gone Too Far?
Milford High School suspended over 30 students after a video went viral on the web that had been filmed on school property. This video included a live duck and as the Detroit Free Press put in “dancing in a sexually suggestive manner”.
- Warnings About Sobriety Checkpoints
This article provided details about an increase of sobriety checkpoints during the holiday season.
- Arguments Over a YouTube Video Being Allowed As Evidence
A young Detroit rapper had been taken into custody due to a YouTube video that showed his home and his dog/cock fighting operation.
- How to Prevent a False Positive Breathalyzer Test
Sometimes breathalyzer test aren’t completely accurate. This article provides the information that may save you from a lot of headache.
- How to File for an Appeal in Michigan
This was the first part of this series. It explains the three different types of appeals that can be filed.
- How to Get Your Criminal Record Expunged – Part 1
Here is the beginning of a that can equip anyone to get their criminal record expunged.
- How to Beat A Bad Check Charge
With an suffering economy, you may find that you’ve overdrawn your bank account without even realizing it. Here, we share ways to fight this charge.
- K2 Made Illegal in Michigan
This article came in at a time when cities were one day you could buy K2 at any gas station and the next day you couldn’t. Legislation acted so quickly that most citizens had no idea what was going on. In this article we shared with you the most recent information about K2.
And now our most popular article for our first year of blogging is…
- How to File an Appeal in Michigan – Application for Leave of Appeal – Part 6
This article provides anyone who is interested with the popular documentation to submit in order to file for an application for leave.
Let me thank all of you, our readers for making this year of blogging so exciting. If you have any questions about any of the articles above or if you are in need of a Michigan criminal defense attorney, please do not hesitate to call me.