David J. Kramer is an Attorney in good standing with the Michigan State Bar Association with 28 years experience in the areas of Criminal and Family Law.
Mr. Kramer is an aggressive, highly motivated attorney that will work to get the best result for his client. Over the years, Mr. Kramer has tried numerous high profile cases in the State of Michigan and throughout the country.
Criminal Law Experience:
Mr. Kramer has not lost a jury trial since 1992. Mr. Kramer has successfully handled such cases as:
- Assault with intent to do great bodily harm less than murder
- Operating under the influence of liquor causing death
- Second degree murder
- Assault and battery
- Operating under the influence of liquor/operating while intoxicated
- Criminal sexual conduct
- Reckless driving
- Drug crimes, including, but not limited to possession of cocaine over 650 grams.
In addition, Mr. Kramer has had numerous felonies and misdemeanors thrown out before the preliminary examination and/or trial. Mr. Kramer has handled criminal cases in 15 states and in the commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
Family Law Experience:
Mr. Kramer has handled hundreds of divorces and he specializes in settling divorces. However, Mr. Kramer has also tried over fifty divorce cases with an extremely high success rate. Mr. Kramer has handled family law and divorce matters in 14 states and was on national television for successfully winning an interstate custody case.
David J. Kramer is a graduate of University of Michigan (1988) and the Wayne State University Law School (1991).
Admitted to Practice:
- Michigan State Bar (1992);
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District (1993);
- U.S. Court of Appeals in 1997; and
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit (1999).
- Mr. Kramer has lived in Oakland County all of his life and currently resides in the City of Novi.
- Mr. Kramer is an active member of the Prison Fellowship, which is a non-profit organization that brings the word of God to incarcerated prisoners and their families.
- Mr. Kramer is a member of the Free and Accepted Masons of The State of Michigan – Farmington Lodge 151.