The David J. Kramer Law Firm has provided the following list of frequently asked questions with the appropriate answers below. If you have additional questions or an immediate need, please call: 248-348-7400.
- What would Mr. Kramer charge to handle my case?
Mr. Kramer does not quote fees over the telephone. Mr. Kramer offers a free consultation for each client and after reviewing all of the information with the potential client, will explain the fees and costs involved in said matter. This fee is based not merely on the purchase of a fixed amount of attorney time, but also on Rule 1.5 of the Michigan Rules of Professional Conduct, including:
- The time and labor required, the novelty and the difficulty of the questions involved, and the expertise and skill requisite to perform the legal service properly.
- The likelihood (if apparent to the Client) that the acceptance of particular employment will preclude other employment of the lawyer.
- The amount involved and the results obtained.
- The time limitations imposed by the Client or by the circumstance.
- The expertise, reputation, and ability of the lawyer or lawyers performing the legal services.
- Does Mr. Kramer represent only fathers in divorce cases?
Mr. Kramer represents both fathers and mothers on a case by case basis.