“Membership is an exclusive honor and extended only to those select few who have reached the top of their profession while doing so with the client’s satisfaction being of the most paramount importance.” – The American Institute of Legal Counsel™
The American Institute of Legal Counsel has named this year’s 10 Best Criminal Defense Lawyers for client satisfaction. Criminal defense lawyer, David J. Kramer, Esq. of The David J. Kramer Law Firm, PLLC, has been honored as one of the 10 best in Michigan. What makes this award so prestigious is that the criterion not only considers a lawyer’s performance, but also the satisfaction of the client.
What is the American Institute of Criminal Law™ Attorneys?
Since being founded in 2014, this company has been working hard to live out an innovative goal. This goal, according to their website, is that “attorneys should be recognized for excellence in their field and that potential Clients can benefit from this knowledge.”
This impartial third-party attorney rating system is made up of 6 divisions, Criminal, DUI/DWI, Personal Injury, Bankruptcy, Elder, and Family Law.
One aspect of this award that sets it apart from others is that to even be considered, an attorney must be nominated by the Institute, a client, and/or a fellow attorney.
In addition, the attorney must have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in his or her field of law. Lastly, the attorney must have an “impeccable” client satisfaction rating.
The rating system is set up to help clients all over the country, including Michigan, to make educated choices when choosing an attorney.
The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys’ Mission Statement
The American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys (AIOCLA) recognizes attorneys who have excelled in their respective field(s). This honor also considers attorneys who are recognized by the AIOCLA as the “best in the industry for client satisfaction.” Their mission statement includes:
“It is the intent of American Institute of Criminal Law Attorneys to aid these prospective new clients by saving them time and effort in their own research. We strive to make the most accurate and comprehensive list possible and rely on many different sources to determine the level of client satisfaction that a specific attorney or firm provides.”
The Selection Process
When making the selection process, according to the American Institute of Criminal Law’s website, the following aspects of the attorneys and their careers are considered:
- Must be formally nominated by the Institute, Client, and/or Peer
- Must have an impeccable Client rating with no complaints or issues of any kind
- Must not have faced or been subject to any Attorney Grievance Committee discipline
- Must be a member in Good Standing of their State Bar
- Must have excellent Client/Peer Reviews
- Possess Advanced Degrees
- Awards received
- Professional Associations and their activity in such Associations
- Publications in their field
- Speaking engagements in their field
The three steps in the selection process include:
- Step 1: The Attorney must be nominated by the Institute, Client, and/or Peer.
- STEP 2: Our review committee thoroughly researches the Attorney for the above criteria narrowing the nominations down to ensure that all the above criteria is met or exceeded.
- STEP 3: The list of the “10 Best” nominations goes to the final selection process where the 10 Best Attorneys representing the Best of the Best are selected.
“I am extremely honored and humbled to have been selected as a top 10 Best Criminal Defense Lawyers in Michigan,” said Mr. Kramer. “While winning cases is crucial, taking care of our clients’ unique and diverse needs is our ultimate goal.”
Testimonials from clients of The David J. Kramer Law Firm, PLLC
The following are a few excerpts from client testimonials for David J. Kramer:
- “Very professional and gets desired results.”
- “He exceeded my expectations in the outcome of my case.”
- “Honest and Professional are the two best words to describe David Kramer.”
To read the full testimonials and for more about what Mr. Kramer’s clients have said about him, please see, Client Testimonials.