Michigan criminal defense attorney
Category: Plea Bargin

Innocent Man Did Over 20 Years in Prison and Ex-Wife Wants Compensation

If your ex-spouse was wrongfully sentenced to prison and was then awarded millions of dollar, would you feel entitled to some of the compensation money? This past weekend was a beauty in Detroit. It finally felt like summer. Today, we